CLICK ON "CONTENTS" TAB TO START COURSE.
Florida Laws & Rules (10) hours - CE BROKER COURSE NUMBER 20-517935 - This course contains the most recent Florida laws and regulations governing the massage profession for licensed therapists and establishments. Particular areas of interest include the board of massage, qualifications for licensure, massage establishments, the renewal process and fees, continuing education, disciplinary action and citations. If you know these laws and rules, you can avoid costly fines and penalties. Each licensed massage therapist should stay informed of the latest news and legislative changes by visiting the state board website.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
1. Massage Practitioners Licensed OUTSIDE Florida seeking Florida Massage Licensure.
2. Delinquent, Inactive, Retired, Expired - Florida Massage Licensees looking to REACTIVE the license.
3. Massage STUDENTS attending a Florida Board Approved Massage School.
4. Massage STUDENTS attending an "OUT OF STATE" Board Approved Massage School of at least 500 Hours.
Upon Registration, please provide a STATE and Massage License.
EXAMPLES: Texas MT000001 / Florida MA00001 / Louisiana LA0001.
BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR THIS COURSE Please read the following:
1. If you have an Expired Florida Massage License, please include that License Number in your user account.
2. If your Massage License is from Out Of State, please include that State + License Number in your user account.
3. If you DO NOT HAVE A MASSAGE LICENSE, simply put a period in the space where the Massage License would go.
Florida Provider 50-15123
NCBTMB Provider 207
Texas Provider CE1824
Louisiana Provider LAP273