TO START THIS COURSE:
Using a PC or Laptop: CLICK ON CONTENTS TAB (above).
Using a Cell Phone or Tablet: CLICK ON "TABLE OF CONTENTS".
Then, begin at COURSE INSTRUCTIONS (p.1). Do not skip any pages.
COVID-19 Exemption for Live CE Hours: IF YOU ARE A FLORIDA LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST - This class can be used towards satisfaction of your LIVE CE Hours (AS of 3.8.2021 until Aug. 31, 2021). Due to COVID-19, the Florida Board of Massage Therapy presently allows licensees to satisfy the "Live Hands-On CEs" (temporatily Waived) using courses labeled: "ANYTIME" and Subject Area: "Relevant To Massage Therapy Techniques". You do not have to take a live webinar or go to an in person class.
This individual (4) CE hour course meets those requirements under CE Broker Course Code: 20-773905.
To purchase the (3) Course Package (12) CE Hours: "COVID-19 Exemption for Live Hours": CLICK HERE
Therapeutic Relief For The Shoulder Complex (4) hours - This course emphasizes the anatomy & physiology of the shoulder complex, pathologies & conditions, client assessment, and the hands on techniques with correct sequence of and number of applications. This learning will demonstrate particular protocol, with benefits to the client.
Topics of learning will include:
- Bones, bony landmarks, articulations, connective tissue, fascia, lymph nodes, and brachial plexus.
- Functional relationships of muscles, types of ROM Range Of Motion.
- Pathologies, signs & symptoms, client intake and relevant medical information,
- Assessment, endangerment areas, indications, contraindications, documentation, SOAP notes.
- Table height, body mechanics, draping, emollients used, session, treatment protocols.
- Techniques used in treatment and their relevance, instructions on massage techniques
- Physiologic changes and textural differences of tissues.
CE Broker Course Tracking Number: 773905
This course is Approved by the NCBTMB, and Boards of Massage Therapy in Louisiana, Texas, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee. It is accepted in 48/50 states (excluding Mississippi + N.Y.).
NCBTMB Provider: 207
Florida Provider: 50-15123
Louisiana Provider: LAP273
Louisiana Course Number: LCEU0002895