Injuries, Inflammation, & Assessment (4) hours: CE Broker Course Number 20-406413. This course discusses the importance understanding injuries, physiologic processes of inflammation, stages of healing, different tissue types and healing times, invasive or non invasive massage and bodywork, and the value of understanding client assessment.
Topics of learning will include:
- Musculoskeletal system, connective tissue structures, role of myofascial system and injury.
- Neurologic response by the body, physiologic process of inflammation and tissue repair.
- Assessment, palpation, injury vs. overuse, muscle imbalances, and manual muscle testing.
- Treatment protocol for stages of an injury, healing times, tissues types.
- Client communications with psychologic impact of injury.
- Non-Invasive and invasive techniques.
TO EARN A CERTIFICATE you must START at the "COURSE INSTRUCTIONS" and DO NOT SKIP ANY PAGES until reaching the EXAM. Upon passing the course exam, we ask that you please complete a short (5) question survey.
This course is Approved by the:
>Boards of Massage Therapy in Texas, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee
>Accepted in most states (except Mississippi and N.Y.)
NCBTMB Provider: 207
Florida Provider: 50-15123